By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise creation to idea and examine is an easy-to-read and hugely obtainable reference on attachment that bargains with some of the key suggestions and issues studied inside attachment conception. This booklet is made out of a chain of chapters framed via universal questions which are quite often requested by way of newcomers coming into the sphere of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy makes a speciality of answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are lined from various degrees of study, together with species, person, and dating degrees, operating versions of attachment, attachment services and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter over the years and throughout occasions, dating contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral process and different behavioral structures, the results of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and dimension of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer structure to handle an important subject matters inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand approach to confirm accessibility for newbies within the box of attachment
- Covers the most techniques and matters that relate to attachment idea, therefore making sure readers improve a robust starting place in attachment idea that they could then observe to the learn of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and pros can speedy get up-to-speed with the newest learn
Read Online or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Best developmental psychology books
This quantity offers a special and important contribution to our figuring out of the impression of annoying existence occasions and mass trauma at the individual, the tradition and society during the existence span. It offers a accomplished examine our mental scenario in the beginning of the twenty-first century.
Maigrir, ce n’est pas seulement perdre des pounds, c’est aussi se transformer plus profondément. Pour cela, il ne suffit pas d’appliquer des recettes, il est aussi very important de comprendre touch upon peut gagner quelque selected dans sa vie en perdant ses pounds en trop. C’est ce que montrent douze parcours de vie d’hommes et de femmes en quête de mieux-être dans leur corps.
Symbolic Play: the improvement of Social knowing describes the improvement of symbolic play from infancy throughout the preschool years. this article is split into 12 chapters that target make-believe as an job in which youngsters spontaneously characterize and perform their realizing of the social international.
Character improvement around the Lifespan examines the improvement of character features from early life, early life, rising maturity, maturity, and outdated age. It offers a complete assessment of theoretical views, tools, and empirical findings of character and developmental psychology, additionally detailing insights on how contributors range from one another, how they alter in the course of existence, and the way those adjustments relate to organic and environmental elements, together with significant lifestyles occasions, social relationships, and health and wellbeing.
- Petites Histoires pour devenir grand : À lire le soir pour aborder avec l'enfant ses peurs, ses tracas, ses questions (French Edition)
- Therapist's Guide to Learning and Attention Disorders (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- Jealousy in Infants: Laboratory Research on Differential Treatment (SpringerBriefs in Psychology)
- Bindung, Sexualität und Persönlichkeitsentwicklung: Zum Verständnis sexueller Störungen aus der Sicht interpersonaler Theorien (German Edition)
Extra info for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research
Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research by Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley