By Brian Muñoz,Matthew Landers
Read Online or Download Anatomy and the Organization of Knowledge, 1500–1850: Volume 1 ("The Body, Gender and Culture") PDF
Best anatomy books
Berne and Levy body structure has lengthy been revered for its scientifically rigorous technique and now contains significant updates to deliver you all the most up-to-date wisdom within the box. Bruce M. Koeppen and Bruce A. Stanton current a honed and shortened variation that emphasizes the middle info wanted by means of scholars of body structure at the present time and contours a full-color layout and paintings to augment clarity and improve your comprehension of each inspiration.
This 'in vivo' atlas includes greater than 50 magnetic resonance (MR) photos of the mind. each one constitution is represented within the axial, coronal and sagittal aircraft, magnified in color schemes and reconstructed in 3D photographs with an invaluable millimetric scale. The atlas deals the reader a pragmatic and easy instrument for surgical making plans and for diagnostic and anatomical experiences.
Circadian rhythms impact so much of our lifestyles actions, particularly getting up and going to sleep on a daily basis. This re-creation of Circadian body structure delves into the mechanisms surrounding how those rhythms paintings, the body structure and biology at the back of them, and the most recent learn in this state of the art box.
With study from best scientists, Sedentary habit and health and wellbeing: innovations, checks, and Intervention provides facts on sedentary habit, its obvious well-being hazards, and proposals on measuring and changing this behavior.
- Tissue Culture in Science and Society: The Public Life of a Biological Technique in Twentieth Century Britain (Science, Technology and Medicine in Modern History)
- Anatomy and Physiology Coloring Workbook: A Complete Study Guide, Global Edition
- Effects of Exercise on Hypertension: From Cells to Physiological Systems (Molecular and Translational Medicine)
- Chesley's Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol.1, 15th ed., English: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
- Why the Wheel Is Round: Muscles, Technology, and How We Make Things Move
Extra resources for Anatomy and the Organization of Knowledge, 1500–1850: Volume 1 ("The Body, Gender and Culture")
Anatomy and the Organization of Knowledge, 1500–1850: Volume 1 ("The Body, Gender and Culture") by Brian Muñoz,Matthew Landers